Project Manager (m/f)
LuxSpace (LU), belongs to the international network of companies within the OHB group. One of LuxSpace strategic elements is the provision of engineering and integration services for the space segment.
In the course of upcoming projects LuxSpace is recruiting a Project Manager for a TT&C related project.
Management of a Project comprising the Telemetry, Tracking and Command (TT&C) sub-system for a geostationary Telecom Satellite. The TT&C subsystem involves Transmitters, Receivers, Antennas and all related harness and ancillaries. LuxSpace is responsible for all typical Subsystem tasks, like requirement specification elaboration on unit-level, according RFQ generation for equipment suppliers, the overall engineering with associated analyses and the AIT/AIV.
Some typical tasks to be performed:
- Cost and Schedule Management
- Contractual documentation review and approval
- Project phasing and planning
- Progress Reporting to Customer
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Action Item List Management
On top of that, the successful candidate shall participate and/or manage proposals in response to ITTs as issued over the ESA EMITS system.
Candidate Profile and Qualities:
- Excellent English skills, other languages are advantageous.
- Team leading abilities, decision maker
- Strong technical background (RF & Microwave)
- Working with project management tools like MS Project, DOORS-skills is seen as an asset
- Familiar with ESA work flow and methodology (ECSS)
- Methodical work-approach
- Willingness to travel
- Taking responsibility and being proactive
- Ability to work and interface with a multinational team
- EU citizen or Luxembourg work permit mandatory (for nationals from non-EU-countries or countries treated as such) (Information: Guichet.lu FR/DE or Guichet.lu EN )
Please forward your application / CV – indicating your salary requirements (gross/year) - in English to email@example.com .