RF Systems Engineer (m/f)
LuxSpace (LU), a subsidiary of OHB (DE) is offering system consultancy, engineering and integration services as well as related R&D to national and international customers.
In the course of extending its satellite Subsystem and System competence LuxSpace is recruiting an experienced RF Systems Engineer.
An experienced (5y+) RF Systems Engineer is required to participate in RF systems engineering for commercial Communication Satellites. The actual engineering tasks are located in the TT&C subsystem – with an extension to RF-payload development for LuxSpace own MicroSats in the near future. Activities comprise requirement- and architectural engineering of communication subsystems as well as representing LuxSpace towards the Customer, ESA and our Sub-Contractors.
Required skills and tasks to be performed:
- Experience of RF systems in general, TT&C in particular
- Work package management
- Requirement -engineering, -analysis and –specification
- EMC/EMI- Worst Case- FMECA -Analysis
- RF system performance analysis and trade-off studies
- Participation and chairing of review meetings
- Technical Interfacing with Customer, Prime, ESA
Candidate Profile and Qualities:
- Master Degree
- Good English skills (spoken and written)
- Experience in RF communications systems and equipments, gained in a professional position
- Ability to work/lead a multinational project team.
- Methodical work-approach
- Willingness to travel and to be part of a collocated team for a limited time
- Taking responsibility and being proactive
- EU citizenship or Luxembourg work permit mandatory (for nationals from non-EU-countries or countries treated as such) (Information: Guichet.lu FR/DE or Guichet.lu EN )
Please forward your application / CV – indicating your salary requirements (gross/year) - in English to email@example.com.